How To Get Rid Of Acne (Forever) With Reflexology
What is acne?
Acne is basically the result of clogging of the sebaceous (oil) glands in our skin, and it is a health condition that, like the common cold, has yet to find a definitive cure. Sometimes it’s genetic, often it’s not. Acne usually occurs around our teens, but sometimes we can suddenly break out in our 30s or 40s (stress or hormonal changes). Most over-the-counter treatments are intended for more superficial external use, but to achieve the best long-lasting results, acne treatment must be internal.
First of all, I always recommend dietary changes and herbal supplements (to stimulate the liver and bowel movements) for a deep cleanse and detox. Also, drink plenty of water to really flush out the system.
Successful acne treatment must include balancing hormone levels, detoxifying the body, and boosting immunity.
Being 15 years old and suffering from acne can be extremely stressful. I’ve added some reflex points to work on that will help your teen better cope with emotions. Often stress can cause more inflammation and therefore make things worse.
Ok, here it is:
The Ultimate Acne Treatment:
• Start each day with a glass (or two) of water with a tablespoon (or two) of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
• Use an herbal formula with dandelion (to cleanse the liver), calendula and burdock (to soothe skin inflammation), yellow dock (clears chronic skin problems, stimulates bowel movements, promotes liver function).
• Cut down on fatty and sugary foods!
Reflexology points to work on (open and print a foot chart here):
To cleanse and detoxify:
• Neck lymph nodes
• Kidneys and bladder
For a hormonal and immune boost:
• Pituitary glans (hormonal balance)
• Adrenal (good point also for anti-stress)
• glans thymus
• Solar plexus (holding point on both feet simultaneously at the end of the treatment)
Wow, that is a very good treatment! Give it (or take it) once or twice a week for at least a month, along with the herbal supplements and you will see a huge improvement in no time.