Penis health can be fun with homemade toys
Looking for a way to spice up good penis care? A man who wants to get the most out of his penis health but also wants to be a bit adventurous can do so very easily with a variety of homemade sex toys. These toys, specifically the fairly popular cock ring, can be made with things around the house, or even a quick trip to the store for a low-key purchase that won’t embarrass a man at all. This is how you do it.
What are some ways to create penis rings?
Many men are nervous about going to the adult toy store to buy penis rings, and they may even have some reservations about buying one online. On the other hand, it could be a more practical consideration: why spend so much money on something when you’re not sure you’ll enjoy it? Therefore, starting with a homemade version gives a man a chance to decide whether the more pleasant and “real” version is worth spending on.
Here are some inexpensive and easy ways to create penis rings at home.
– Chains of all kinds. Simply tie a string around the penis and balls, such as a long cord, a strip of ribbon, or even a very soft piece of string. Make sure to create a quick-release knot so it can be easily removed when the writing is done.
– Plumber rings. The hardware store has numerous options for plumber’s rings, which come in a wide variety of sizes. Choose one that is not too tight, keeping in mind the size of the penis when it gets hard. Always go with plastic, rather than metal, in case you get stuck (more on that in a minute).
– Hair bands. A simple hair tie or scrunchie tie can make a wonderful cock ring. Men who have long hair or a partner with long hair will probably have some headbands lying around. These stretchy, stretchy ties can be used to wrap around the penis, balls, or both.
– Rubber bands. Although these can work well for a makeshift cock ring, a man should remember that an overly tight elastic band is likely to break, and when it breaks against his sensitive nether regions, it is not a good time.
– Rubber bracelets. These bracelets are on trend and can be found in most stores, given away at charity events, etc. Some of them are the perfect size to push a man’s penis and balls through the opening.
Tips for using a homemade penis ring
When using a homemade penis ring, there are a few things to keep in mind. For the best possible penis health, always use lubricant – the lubricant will help ensure that a man’s affairs do not cause pain or abrasions to the ring. You should also be very careful not to wear the ring for a limited time, as leaving it on too long can lead to penis problems. If a man finds removing the penis ring really difficult, he can use large amounts of lubricant and patience to help, but if the ring is fine and really stuck, he will need to visit the ER to have it removed.
Once the work is finished, the man must take care to relieve any pain that the penis may have suffered. This can be achieved with a high quality penis health cream. (Health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven to be gentle and safe for the skin). A cream containing L-carnitine can be especially helpful, as it helps protect against peripheral nerve damage that can result from excessive handling. Shea butter and vitamin E are also a great idea as they soothe overworked skin and keep the penis health at an optimal level.