Q Sciences Review: Can You Really Make Money With Q Sciences?
what science is a multi-level marketing company founded in 2013. They are in the health, wellness, and fitness industry and have up to 50 employees. Q Sciences is also a private company based in Utah. Additionally, they offer a business or income opportunity for those interested in earning potential income from marketing their products or from the company itself. During this review I will go over some of the things or products they offer, the business or income opportunity and whether you can actually make money from it, the cost to get started and then my final thoughts or opinion on the whole company.
The products they offer are for health, well-being and fitness and have the scientific backing of 15 universities in 4 countries. Their products are based on their three word purpose which is to purify, optimize and protect! To find out prices for most of their products, you’ll need to contact a Register with the company!
- EMPowerplus™ Q96 – This product or thing is a dietary supplement designed to support mood stability, improve cognition, overall brain function, and contains 36 vitamins and minerals.
- HQO – This has a very strange name but it is essentially energized water! This product provides clean, safe, nutrient-rich water and is designed to strengthen your immune system, support healthy aging, and maximize body hydration.
- essentials – This product can come for both men and women, but it essentially does and provides the same things. It is designed to be the ultimate package of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that promotes mood stability and overall brain function.
Remember to contact a Q Sciences recruiter for pricing!
The question still remains; Can you really make money from the Q Sciences business or income opportunity? To answer this question, I will review and explain their compensation plan in which they refer to this as “The Infinity Plan.” The opportunity, however, is simple. You join the company and then you can earn potential income. There are a total of 11 ways you can earn income with Q Science. I explain some below!
- Retail Sales Profit – This is a weekly payment that pays you the difference when a customer orders your product. So if you buy a Q Sciences product for $20 and resell it for $40, you keep the remaining $20 as profit.
- fast start bonuses – This is also a weekly payment, but it only occurs for the first 30 days of starting your business. It is paid from the Personal Volume of any of your new affiliates and privileged or retail customers.
- Global Leadership Groups – From this payment, you could earn a fraction of the total volume of income of the company. To achieve this, you must be 1 of 5 of the highest levels or ranks in the company. As an example, if you are a Ruby level or rank, you will achieve 0.5%.
To conclude, Yes, you can make money with the Q Sciences Business or Income Opportunity!
To start your own business with Q Sciences and become a register it will need some sort of start up. Like most businesses, this will require some money. Do not be alarmed; In order to grow and succeed, you will have to invest time and money in whatever you expect great results from. Most of the companies in this industry have several ways that you can join their company; however, Q Sciences only has the option to choose whether to become a member.
- Registration fee – This is a one-time fee of $49 and will provide you with everything you need to start your business right away. Said items included in this registration are
The products or things of this company seem decent; however, not providing an obvious price for them seems a bit strange and makes me believe that they must be quite expensive. However, the business or income opportunity is excellent! They have a total of 11 ways you can win money which is fantastic, plus their payouts are pretty high. The cost to get started isn’t bad either! It’s very little money and just a one time fee! You’re basically starting your own Q Sciences business for just $49 and if that’s not exciting, I don’t know what is!
*Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with Q Sciences or its business/income opportunity!